Recycled Concrete Aggregate (RCA)
Atlas Roll-Off has a wide variety of crushed stone options to choose from for your next project, including recycled concrete aggregate. Concrete recycling is an increasingly common method of utilizing the rubble from demolished or renovated concrete structures. Concrete aggregate collected from the demolition sites is then put through a crushing machine. This recycling process offers a number of benefits that have made it a better option than simply disposing of it at landfills, which was routinely the case before these benefits emerged.
Recycled Concrete Aggregate Distributor
Atlas Roll-Off is a trusted provider of quality recycled concrete aggregate. We service customers throughout Brooklyn, Queens, and the NYC tri-state area. Learn more about our crushed stone options and delivery services. For more information about our dumpster rental services or any of our other delivery services, please reach out to us today.
The number to call is 718-345-6451. We will gladly assist you with any questions you may have about RCA or any of our other crushed stone materials. So please, do not hesitate to reach out today! When you call, we can provide you with more details regarding the aggregate mix you want.
The use of recycled concrete aggregate offers each user many benefits. We are proud to be a supplier of these materials and provide them for customers throughout the greater NYC area.
- Conservation of natural resources by reducing the need for gravel mining, water, coal. oil and gas.
- Keeping concrete debris out of landfills, thus saving landfill space.
- Used as the base material for roadways, it reduces the pollution involved in trucking material.
- Lowers cost for buying raw materials.
- Recycling one ton of cement could save 1,360 gallons of water.